Lawrence Construction is proud of achieving numerous construction awards throughout our nine decades in business. Our commitment to safety, innovation, craftsmanship, quality production and successful partnering has been consistently recognized throughout the construction industry as the trademark of Lawrence Construction.
In addition to construction awards, Lawrence Construction is also frequently recognized by clients for our outstanding dedication to quality. Lawrence Construction Company was recently recognized by Freeport McMoRan Copper & Gold for its exemplary MSHA safety record and commitment to project management excellence while under contract at FMI’s Bagdad, Arizona, mining operations.
The construction awards received by Lawrence Construction are a reflection of our long history of successfully completing projects that exceed expectations. We are proud of the recognition we have received for excellence on a statewide and national level, as well as awards from numerous industry organizations. Please contact us
for more information.
Construction awards recognizing excellence in Lawrence Construction projects include:
INDUSTRY AWARDS 2007 - PRESENT
Innovation, craftsmanship, quality production and successful partnering are Lawrence Construction trademarks of the industry, resulting in numerous awards for over 25 years.
ENR Best 2012 Projects
Colorado Best Safety Project
Freeport-McMoran Bagdad Mine, Bagdad, Arizona
2011 “Risk Evaluation and Avoidance through Contractor Health and Safety” Award.
American Public Works Association (APWA) Chapter Awards
- 2009 – Drainage and Flood Control / Large Community – Nominated by the City and County of Denver Urban Drainage and Flood Control District and awarded by the APWA to Lawrence Construction Company for the South Platte River, Globeville and North Areas Project
- 2009 – Streets & Traffic Engineering / Operations / Maintenance / Large Community – Nominated by the City of Colorado Springs Pikes Peak Rural Transportation Authority and awarded by the APWA to Lawrence Construction Company for the Austin Bluffs at Union Boulevard Interchange Improvements
CDOT/CCA Project Management Awards
- 2011 – Trinidad Viaduct Reconstruction
Colorado Association of Stormwater and Floodplain Mangers
Colorado Contractors Association Awards
- 2013 Colorado Contractor of the Year award
- 2013 - Zero Incident Rate, Safety
- 2012- Most Improved, Safety
- 2012 - Zero Incident Rate, Safety
- 2009 – Zero Incident Rate, Safety
- 2008 – Zero Incident Rate, Safety
Colorado Stormwater Excellence Program
Precast / Prestressed Concrete Institute Award
- 2008 – Co-Winner for Excellence in Architectural and Engineering Design / Best Bridges with Main Span from 75 to 150 Feet Long – Richmond Hill Bridge
National Design-Build Awards Competition
- 2008 – National Design Build Award for Transportation Under $50 Million – I-70 / E-470 Flyby Interchange Complex
National Bridge Alliance Award
- 2005 – Red Cliff Bridge, Reconstruction Category
National Partnership for Highway Quality Award
- 2004 – Mitchell Gulch Bridge project, Bronze "Making a Difference" Award in the "Breaking the Mold" category for ground-breaking innovations
Roderick L. Downing Award for Significant Contributions to Transportation in Colorado
2009 Issue 1 of 9 – Colorado Public Works Journal, 23rd Annual Awards, Lawrence Construction Company nominated by Douglas County, Engineering Department & CDOT for Environmental Design / Maintenance / Operations at I-25 Widening & Frontage Road and nominated by the City of Colorado Springs & PPRTA for Engineering / Construction Management at Cimarron Street Bridge